Special thanks to the following funders who enabled
Linwood Community Development Trust to develop the
vision of Mossedge Village:
The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe Investing in rural areas
- The Scottish Government
- LEADER: The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe Investing in rural areas
- Robert Barr Charitable Foundation
- The Tudor Trust
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- EB Scotland
- The Robertson Trust
- Renfrewshire Council
This funding support has provided:
- 15 acre asset transfer
- FIFA approved 3G Full size enclosed pitch. Average weekly use by 1500 local players and 80 coaches from local clubs and schools.
- Modular Building housing Roots of Linwood, a Social Enterprise supplying on average 165 weekly customers, with fresh fruit and veg in the local and wider Renfrewshire Area. This includes walk-in shop and delivery service.
- Mossedge Centre which houses Café, Bar, 90 seated Theatre, Multi – Purpose Hall.
- Created an Employability with our partnerships with West College, Renfrewshire Council Invest and DWP.
- Support Recovery/Addiction Groups, Dance Schools, and community groups with activities through the week.
- Significantly contribute to our ‘Circulating the Linwood Pound’ agenda. Money spent within the Trust is utilised to develop and support new activities to support the local community.
- At present we have an average footfall of 8,854 people per month using Mossedge Village